Due to rapid expansion, our LT Group of Companies has a new position for Country Managers in various ASEAN Cities, namely Manila, Jarkata, Bangkok and Kuching.
The incumbent will be responsible to develop the Group’s business in dairy, BSF and food recycling business in the respective countries.
Work Location: Manila, Jarkata, Kuching, Bangkok
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, agriculture, science or engineering.
- At least 10 years working experience, with more than 3 years in sales, marketing and business development.
- Candidates who are currently working in Singapore, or have prior-working experience in Singapore, and who wish to return back to their original countries will be highly regarded.
- Prior knowledge of the agricultural and farming business will be preferred, though not necessary
- Good command of English Language and native language.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a very fast pace working environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.