Project Manager Job Description
MLS Agri Sdn Bhd is a 100% subsidiary of Lam Tak Group Holdings Pte Ltd. Together, the Group of companies engages in the Food Recycling Business, which encompass the followings:
- Distribution of vegetable protein, such as wheat bran/pollard to feed mills and farms.
- Manufacturing and trading of dairy products, mainly to feed millers.
- Farming of insects (Black Shoulder Fly) for food recycling and eventually processing them into insect protein for pet feed and aqua feed millers.
About Black Soldier Fly (BSF)
Food recycling and replacement of depleting fish meal are both critical issues that the whole world is facing. In recent years, the Black Soldier Fly (BSF) has been identified as a promising solution to both these issues. BSF is a insect that does NOT transmit diseases and eats anything organic. The farmed BSF larva can then be used as a highly digestible protein source with many antibacterial benefits. It can be both used as human food and feed for pets, aqua and farmed animals.
In line with our rapid expansion, we have an open position for Project Manager, responsible for the developments of contract farming projects.
The Project Manager manages key projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
· More than 10 years working experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· Experience in agriculture (feed-millers, poultry farm, vegetation etc) turn-key project is preferred but not necessary.
· Experience in waste management, green energy projects are highly regarded.
· Outstation travel within Malaysia is expected
· Proven working experience in project management
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to read and write English and Chinese Languages